This year marks the Canadian Restaurant Investment and Leadership Summit’s 10th anniversary. Hosted by Canadian Franchise Finance, the Summit is moving virtual this year and is free for all attendees. A series of four webinars will take place from November 2 – 5 at 1 p.m. ET, including:
- The Foodservice State of the Nation (Nov. 2)
- CEO Panel – Canadian Restaurant Leaders Reflect (Nov. 3)
- Investment, Finance, Growth and Development Panel (Nov. 4)
- Technology in Foodservice Panel (Nov. 5)
Smooth Commerce is proud to sponsor this year’s Technology in Foodservice Panel. Brian Deck, CEO of Smooth Commerce, Manoj Jasra, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer of Northland Properties (representing brands such as Moxie’s, Denny’s, Chop Steakhouse and Shark Club), Jeff Barlow, VP of Marketing at Mary Brown’s, and Dan Nielsen, President of Attitude Marketing & AT2 Media, will be speaking on the Panel, moderated by Robert Carter, Managing Partner of The StratonHunter Group.
This discussion will draw on the panelists foodservice and technology expertise as they explore:
- The new contactless environment
- Digital ordering, takeout and delivery
- Off-premise sales, new concepts and implementations
- Consumer behaviour, customer loyalty and engagement
- Health and safety for customers and staff
Register for the panel here. For more information, visit restaurantsummit.ca.